Sunday, November 8, 2009

I'm Back!!!

I wanted to let everyone know that I have not died and went to heaven. I have just been out of pocket for awhile. I am very excited to say that I am back to blogging at least one time a week hopefully. I do miss sharing with my friends what is going on in our lives.
Right now school is going great for both Raechel & Nathan. They love their classes and teachers and so do we. Nathan is playing baseball and Raechel is still twirling with Sidelines. They are both enjoying their extra curricular lives. We love watching them excel in all that they do. We are very proud of both of them. David is working a lot and we are so thankful for his job and the way that he has been able to provide for our family. I lost my job at the end of last year and started subbing again this year. I just could not stay away from those kids. I love it!!!
I guess the most exciting thing going on with me is that I have started selling Premier Jewelry and absolutely love it!!! It by far is the best home show business to work for. I usually do several parties a week. It is so much fun to meet new people and serve them through my business. Premier is a faith based company and a percentage of its sales goes to mission work. You know I am lovin that!! Enough about me - I will be posting some recipes, pictures and other stuff as soon as I can get my pictures to download. Please check out the blog weekly.
Have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment